We all heard through the blogosphere that a new series was looking for the next pickle-breathed Snookie and Pauly Shore-faced “The Situation” for a new Los Angeles Koreatown-based show, but how many exactly have already applied?
A source tells me exclusively that although a preliminary cast has already been chosen, HD Pictures–Tyrese Gibson’s production company–are still sifting through over 500 applications they’ve since received.
(Don’t know what a K-towner looks like? Here are some sample Koreatown boys and girls below to emulate courtesy of KTown 213):
Click for more info!
The same source also tells me that filming has already begun and that the entire crew was even filmed at a local Koreatown noraebang singing 2NE1 songs–”Tyrese was there too,” the source quips.
But don’t get your hopes up, reality show hopefuls! Though there has been a preliminary cast, it has not been finalized. “Things might change after next, next week and the next two days,” the source says of the current casting.
Still seriously considering being on the show? You gotta get through the application first!
Some sample questions below:
“Please BE HONEST! Any answer may be verified for accuracy. Don’t answer a question hoping to give us the answer we “want” to hear. We understand some questions you may not be able to or may not want to answer, so just fill out as much as you can to the best of your ability.
(8) Are there any nude or other revealing or compromising images of you that are available publicly either through the Internet, video or otherwise? If so, please describe and explain.
(13) Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often do you drink and how much? How do you act when drunk?
(17) Do you have a temper? How often do you lose your temper? What provokes you? How do you deal with anger?
(18) How many fights have you been in? When was the last time (if any) you hit, punched, kicked, or threw something in anger? Please provide details.
(23) How often do you frequent these types of establishments in Koreatown? (Specify per week, month, year, etc.)
Night Clubs? ____________________________________
Karaoke Rooms? ____________________________________
Hostess Bars? ____________________________________
(25) Have you experienced “booking” at a Korean night club? What are your thoughts on this practice?
Think what you have what it takes to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115378135141100
There will also be two casting dates and good luck!
1) Saturday, April 24th | 12 noon to 6 pm
2) Sunday, April 25th | 1 pm to 10 pm